1. When using the Website, end-user information is collected. Some of the information personally identifies the end user, such as name and address. This is information that the end user knowingly provides, for example when the end user registers to the Website. Some of the information does not identify the end user personally and is not stored together with the end user details. This is statistical and aggregate information (for example, the pages viewed by the end user, the end user’s Internet address (IP), and information collected about the end-user while they browse the Website).
2. The information provided to the Site Owner may be verified vis-à-vis information about the end user already in the Site Owner’s possession or against similar information provided to the Site Owner.
Use of Information
• To allow the end-user’s use of the Site and its various services;
• To improve and enrich the services and content offered on the Site;
• To modify or cancel existing services and content on the Site;
• To enable and facilitate the purchase of products on the Site; Including publishing information and content;
• To adjust the transactions and ads that will be displayed when an end-user visits the site, according to the end-user’s interests.
3. The the Site Owner will not sell or rent or transfer the personal information about the End User, as disclosed to it by the End User, in whole or in part, to any third party except as provided below. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the the Site Owner may disclose all or part of the End User personal information to any third parties, subject to one of the following conditions:
• The Company has obtained the end user’s consent to disclose this information;
• Where the disclosure of information is required by law or if necessary in legal proceedings, including in the event that the Company receives a judicial order instructing the end user to disclose the details of the end user to any third party;
• In case of legal dispute between the end user and the company that requires the disclosure of the end user information;
The Website would like to send you occasional e-mail information regarding its services as well as marketing and advertising information. Such information will only be sent to you if you have expressly agreed to it, and at any time you may withdraw from and cancel your consent.
1. The site uses “cookies” for regular and proper operation, including to collect site usage statistics, to verify details, to tailor the site to your personal preferences and for information security needs.
2. Modern browsers include the option of avoiding cookies. If you do not know how to do this, check the help file of the browser you are using.
Information security software is implemented on the site. While the Company’s activities reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion into the computer, its activities do not provide absolute security and immunity to the information. Therefore, the Company does not warrant that the Website will be totally immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.