This post will present a series of articles which I wrote that address the daily tasks and responsibilities of our Group’s Admin Team.
To keep the our Community alive we need your help. Will you give today to help ensure our Group continues to develop and flourish? Your support will go towards our dedicated Team, enabling them to continue their 24/7 work to keep the Project running. Here is a link to our donate page.
You’ve been asking what the Admin Team of our Group does on a daily basis, and also what tasks and responsibilities are involved in running a Project of this size.
It is the continuous 24/7 effort of our Team, together with your great participation, that maintains our Group’s loving nature and makes it such an amazing achievement. To keep this Project alive requires hard work of Moderation, Management and Development. But hey, what do we actually do?
I have prepared a series of articles which addresses the daily tasks and responsibilities of our Group’s Admin Team. In these posts I will provide you an overview of the different aspects and elements of our Team’s daily duties. Here is the list of posts:
- Developing Group Policies
- Reviewing All Submitted Posts before Publishing
- Moderating and Managing “Keyword Alerts”
- Processing Reports about Unwanted PMs and Friend Requests
- Taking Care of Member-Reported Content
- Live Chat Support and Response to Member Communication
- Managing Conflicts between Members
- Removing Members from the Group
- Scanning the Feed
- Fighting Copyright Infringements
- Evaluating Pending Membership Requests
- Facilitating Platform Technical Bugs
- Organizing #Special Group Activities and Forums
- Can our Project Rely on Volunteers?
- Moderating Content for the Higher Good
- Meet our International Team
Together with the above-mentioned posts related to our tasks and responsibilities, I have also prepared an article addressing The Benefits, Values and Achievements that our Group Offers its Members.
Many of you were wondering if our Group will be available next year. My response to that cannot be a short one, and actually, whether or not our Community survives in 2021 is in your hands. If you care about our future, you’re invited to read a detailed breakdown of the situation, on this post: What do you see from your window in 2021?
What do you see from your window?
With love, stay safe ❤️