Travel guide in: Transylvania, Romania
Member of our Group since: April 2020
Contact email: email@example.com
A Message from the Guide:
My name is Adela and I have been a Member of our wonderful Community since April 2020.
Professionally, I have been a Romanian travel guide and tourpreneur in the region of Transylvania since 2006.
I organize both cultural and active tours:
- Day trips from Sibiu (my town) to lots of great places like: Bran, Peles and Corvin Castles, Brasov, Sighisoara, fortified churches, Transfagarasan road, etc.
- Walking and food tours in Sibiu.
- Theme tours in the region (Dracula, Heritage, Gastronomy).
- Off-the-beaten track tours focusing on the rural Saxon areas of Transylvania, including local experiences such as eating with a shepherd, wine and beer tastings, etc.
- Trekking & hiking tours in the mountainous areas.
- Bike tours.
All my tours are tailor-made and they can be easily customized according to our tourists’ wishes so their experiences can be amazing.
I also have an 8 people-capacity Mercedes minivan.
Let me know the type of the trip you prefer, where you’d like to visit and what your interests are, so I can easily plan the tour for you!
If you have any questions, you are welcome to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With love from Romania,
Please read this:
|With an open heart, the “What do you see from your window?” Project (hereby: “WDYSFYW”) is happy to provide Members of our Group who are active in tourism and tour guiding, this forum in order to display their talents and services. Since the beginning of the Pandemic, tour guides around the world have been left jobless. This is our Community’s compassionate effort to help Members of our Group who are facing such a challenging situation. The content on this page is for general information purposes only and we are unable to confirm its validity. It does not constitute an offer binding to us. Binding agreements with tour guides require a booking with them. We at WDYSFYW do not provide services and cannot be held responsible, in any way or manner, for services provided by guides or other third parties. We neither endorse nor confirm offers made by them. Bon voyage!|